Assessment 4 Report Structure
Required structure for your Report:
Use this structure and suggested word count when developing your report. Remember that your audience for this report is your company’s Board.
- Cover page (not included in Word count), including a link to your Google Sites
- Table of Contents (not included in Word count)
- Executive Summary (not included in Word count)
- Vision, mission and strategic goals of the company (100 words)
- Findings of supply analysis (250 words)
- Findings of operations analysis (250 words)
- Findings of information analysis (250 words)
- Findings of integration analysis (250 words)
- Findings of sustainability analysis (250 words)
- Discussion of the company’s procurement and supply chain analysis (550 words)
- (We suggest you use the dynamic alignment model (Module 5) as your theoretical framework)
- Discussion of improvement programs (250 words)
- How improvement programs can assist the company to achieve its vision, mission and strategic goals (250 words)
- Conclusion (100 words)
- References (not included in Word count)
- Appendices (Optional section, not included in Word count)
- Use tasks A, B, C and D (in the Details of Tasks) for your analysis
- Use the dynamic alignment framework model for your synthesis
- Your recommended improvement programs should be based on the gaps (analysis-synthesis), and what you think should be done to ensure the company is moving toward its vision, mission and strategic goals
- Tables, figures and infographics are not included in your word count.
- Make sure you provide accurate referencing for both your analysis and synthesis components.