Johnsons is a medium-sized corporation started originally by Kenneth Johnson, who is still the chair of the board although it is now a public company. Johnson’s core business is providing personal care materials and services for a range of organizations across several countries.
- To consider and use a wide range of public relations and marketing techniques to get messages and information out to relevant communities, in discussion with the Communications team.
- Act as brand champion, ensuring consistent use of the corporate brand.
- To produce, and support the production of key internal and external newsletters and publication as required.
- Work with the communications team to develop and improve the use of social medial platforms
- To deal with relevant publication relations and marketing queries, including social media queries, and ensure they are answered promptly and accurately
- To support the delivery of key events and exhibitions and lead on these as required.
- To ensure effective processes are in place to manage relevant materials, for explore setting up online photo and literature libraries
- To research, identify and gather good practice and use it to inform activity.
- To work as part of the Communications Team, with involvement in all team activities, as required.