Preferred tutors: 1) MD Minhajur Rahman Khan, 2) Sarah Khan, 3) Sonali Chaudhary, 4) Ashish Bhalla
* at least 3 full pages of writing (double spaced)- NO title page needed. NO paragraph titles, pictures, graphs, bullets, etc. and NO extra spaces between paragraphs.
* Font is Times New Roman size 12 with 1″ margins all around (no boarder), and paper is all aligned to the right.
* Third person only (you can NOT use the word ‘I’).
* DO NOT use the words ‘it’ or it’s’ anywhere in the paper.
* Include an introduction and conclusion that does NOT contain facts or quotes.
* Any paragraphs must be no less than 4 full sentences! And a sentence is no more than two lines!
-Must have 5 references (with links)
– When you use a reference you must use quotes that are in “…” within the paper (and contain the incite reference- (authors last name of the reference, year in parentheses)….ex: “…” (Smith, 2014). If a quote is not used, please make sure I know what reference you got the information from (with it being cited in the paper)…ex: ….. (R1). Identify which reference is R1 on the reference page.
– There MUST be a separate page that lists the used resources, aka websites (Nothing without a link) (minimum of 3 individual resources (no books without links))- MUST HAVE WEBSITE to LINKS and NO Wikipedia references please.
– This assignment will be run through a similarity check, which must be lower than 30%. I know the requirements are a lot, but I don’t want to waste anyone’s time or having the paper redone. Please please please let me know if you have any questions, and thank you.
ASSIGNMENT-Use the attached Harvard Business case study for this Critical Thinking assignment:
For this assignment, you serve as a business analyst for a company (real or fictitious) in an industry of your choice. Begin by reading the given case study and then develop a high-level summary of the case. In addition to the high-level summary of the case, your paper should include the following:
-Talk about behavior-based managerial models
-Talk about theory-based managerial models
-Why are behavior-based attribute models more effective than theory-based models?
-Why should management- or leadershi