Preferred tutors: 1) MD Minhajur Rahman Khan, 2) Sarah Khan, 3) Sonali Chaudhary, 4) Ashish Bhalla
DO NOT assign to: PRABHASH SHUKLA, Prashant Trivedi, Amar, Trinabrata
* at least 3 full pages of writing (double spaced)- NO title page needed. NO paragraph titles, pictures, graphs, bullets, etc. and NO extra spaces between paragraphs.If you use paragraph headers, please make sure that the writing meets the minimum without any headers or extra spaces.
* Font is Times New Roman size 12 with 1″ margins all around (no boarder), and paper is all aligned to the right.
* Third person only (you can NOT use the word ‘I’).
* DO NOT use the words ‘it’ or it’s’ anywhere in the paper.
* Include an introduction and conclusion that does NOT contain facts or quotes.
* Any paragraphs must be no less than 4 full sentences! And a sentence is no more than two lines!
– Must have at least 3 references (with links)
– When you use a reference you must use quotes that are in “…” within the paper (and contain the incite reference- (authors last name of the reference, year in parentheses)….ex: “…” (Smith, 2014). If a quote is not used, please make sure I know what reference you got the information from (with it being cited in the paper)…ex: ….. (R1). Identify which reference is R1 on the reference page.
– There MUST be a separate page that lists the used resources, aka websites (Nothing without a link) MUST HAVE WEBSITE to LINKS and NO Wikipedia references please.
– This assignment will be run through a similarity check, which must be lower than 30%. I know the requirements are a lot, but I don’t want to waste anyone’s time or having the paper redone. Please please please let me know if you have any questions, and thank you.
In early 2011, political revolution started in many Middle Eastern and African countries. Discuss the actual, probable and potential effects of the political turmoil on MNCs that operate in these countries. Specifically, d