need for a policy
1. Define the problem.
2. Assemble the evidence of the problem or need for a policy.
3. Construct alternative solutions to the problem.
4. Select the criteria for choosing the correct solution from the alternatives.
5. Predict the outcomes of the policy changes.
6. Confront the trade-offs of not having a policy or addressing the problem.
7. Decide on a recommendation.
In a 500-750-word essay, explain your policy’s intended use and evaluate the effect that your policy may have on patient care in America.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in th