Obama Administrations proposed infrastructure spending
1.. Why should anyone object to the Obama Administrations proposed infrastructure spending?
2. Should we grant immigration rights based on potential contributions to economic growth as Canada does?
3. What policies would Keynesian, monetarists, and supply-siders advocate for (a) restraining inflation, and (b) reducing unemployment?
4. If a nation exported much of its output but imported little, would it be better or worse off? How about the reverse; that is, exporting little but importing a lot?
5. Domestic producers often base their claim for import protection on the fact that workers in country X are paid substandard wages. Is this a valid argument for protection?
6. What policies would Keynesians, monetarists, and supply- siders advocate for reducing unemployment