Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using any of our services. These terms and conditions are applicable to all users of our services as well as visitors on our website. In these terms, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘AssignmentFreelancers’ refers to AssignmentFreelancers.com and ‘you’ refers to client, parents, guardians or students and any individual who is using our services or website.
- The content of this website are copyrighted materials exclusively owned by AssignmentFreelancers. However, you may get the print of this content for non-commercial use.
- No permission is granted to anyone to use the content of this site for commercial purpose or to modify for any other purpose.
- All rights stated in policy section are reserved with AssignmentFreelancers.
Limitation on Use
- You must be at least 10 years old to subscribe to AssignmentFreelancers. Students under 10 years of age may avail our service only after taking the consent of their parent or legal guardian.
- The receipt of the services is personally for you and you may not transfer your rights to access the course materials or to receive the services to another person unless we have mutually agreed in writing to do so.
- We grant you limited authority to use our services for personal non-commercial purpose. You may modify copy, download, distribute, display, perform, transmit, publish, reproduce, duplicate or offer for sale any information obtained from AssignmentFreelancers, but with written consent.
- By registering or using the services of AssignmentFreelancers, you affirm that you will use information provided by the expert for study purpose only and that you will not submit this information as original student work for course credit or grade.
- Any violation of these terms related to use of AssignmentFreelancers or its services will terminate your license granted by us.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- We have no liability for any interruption or delay in access to the website. However, we are always ready to assist you.
- We don’t accept responsibility for damage or data loss of on your PC, server or network.
- We use only trusted and well-tested software. Our dedicated professionals do their best to ensure smooth operation. But we don’t guarantee that access to our website will be 100 percent error-free.
- We reserve the right to suspend access for the scheduled maintenance/update of our website.
- We are not responsible for non-access to our site due to failures of links or equipment, which are beyond our control.
- We are in no way responsible for the student’s failure in any course as assignment help is a subjective matter. We have qualified experts who try their best to solve the assignments and we are always eager to help.
- In case of poor grades arising due to our services, we offer reworks but there is no refunds whatsoever as each project is considered a product and once delivered to student, it considered as the product sold.
Revision and Refund Policy
- If you decide to cancel your order before we assign an expert to work on it, you can book other assignment of the same value, using your credit. However, if an expert has already been assigned then you will have to continue with the order. This is because the expert who starts with your assignment should receive payment for the work.
- If you notice that you were charged twice and you received two receipts from the payment processing system, do not hesitate to contact us. Forward both receipts to our email and the extra payment will be refunded in full within the shortest possible time.
- We always do our best to assign the most appropriate writer to work on your project, however, it is still possible that on rare occasions, the expert is not found. If this does occur, we will do your next project of the same value, using the credit.
- The 100 percent satisfaction policy ensures that we will keep reworking on the assignment changes till you are happy and till it is as per the initial set of work requirements. However, it must be done within one month (31 days) of time frame. We will not entertain any rework after more than 1 month from assignment given date. Also, there is no refund in such cases.
- We reserve the right to charge membership fees or subscription for using any of our service.
- If any of these terms becomes unenforceable as a whole or in part, validity of other terms of the contract will remain unaffected.
- We reserve the sole right to amend terms and conditions without serving notice to you. The latest version of terms and conditions will supersede previous versions.
- We reserve the sole right to terminate whole or part of service agreement at any time.
- Terms of Service made in the latest agreement between client and AssignmentFreelancers will supersede and terminate all the prior agreements.
- By registering or subscribing to our services. The user accepts to receive the subscription email about AssignmentFreelancers service updates or any other promotional offers.
- All information about client is strictly kept within the company.
- We do not give out any client’s information to third parties.
- We do not give out any expert’s information to third parties.
- Payments are handled by PayPal. We have collaborated with them so that they alone (and not our company) can deal with a client’s credit card details.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personal identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our Website.
- AssignmentFreelancers reserves the right to modify this privacy statement any time, so please review it frequently. Any changes made to above policy will be posted here and your continued use of the site, services and/or software constitutes your agreement to be bound by such changes.