Course: BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
Unit Title: BSBHRM613 Contribute to the development of L&D strategies
Assessment : 2 / Project based questions
Due date: Week 5 (Extension requires prior approval from your assessor)
Context and Purpose of the assessment:
This assessment will assess your skills and knowledge in the ‘BSBHRM613 Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies’ unit of competence. The following table maps the assessment activity against elements of performance criteria:
|2.1 Design, collaboratively with relevant stakeholders, organisational learning and development strategy
2.2 Design and develop flexible learning, development and assessment strategies to support organisational requirements
2.3 Establish processes and procedures for allocating and managing resources and staff required to implement organisational learning strategy
2.4 Contribute to development of compliant assessment processes according to organisational requirements
3.1 Evaluate current organisational learning strategy
3.2 Review performance of resources and people supporting organisational learning strategy
3.3 Construct and present plans for improving organisational learning strategy
- The student must have access to a Computer, Printer and Microsoft Office Suite Applications and other relevant workplace documents for doing the assessment for this unit. The student may also require access to case studies, real case scenarios and other relevant workplace documentations.
- If you are not sure about any aspect of this assessment, please ask for clarification from your assessor. If the assessment is not satisfactory, the trainer will allow one more attempt to the assessment item.
Attempt all questions
- Explain how a learning plan could achieve organizational strategic requirements. Discuss stakeholder’s role in this.
- Draft a learning and development plan to fulfill the need of an organization you know. Your learning plan must be flexible and should contain assessment strategies to support organisational requirements. (You may use standard frameworks and models).
- What processes and procedures would you adopt to effectively allocate and manage resources and staff required to implement the learning strategy?
- Discuss strategies to develop compliant assessment processes in relation to the learning and development plan in your organization.
- How could you evaluate a learning strategy which has been recently implemented in your organization?
- Prepare a review plan to judge the performance of people and resources in the learning strategy development.
- Construct and present plans for continuous improvement of your learning strategy.