Skip to content
- Demonstrate awareness of global trends in communication research and a sound grasp of research ethics, principles, and conventions in various communication disciplines
- Design communication research projects by applying relevant concepts and theoretical frameworks;
- Identify appropriate quantitative and qualitative research methods for d research projects;
- Demonstrate a sound degree of information literacy;
- Apply principles of interpretation to the analysis of communicative texts and research data;
- Engage in lifelong research in the independent and collaborative, self-reflective, critical, and creative production of knowledge.