- Create a class named Stadium
- Use the init method to include the following three properties:
Hint! What is the property that is included in every method? Don't forget that one!
- Initialize each property/attribute within the init method
- Include a docString for the class and method
- Create another method within the Stadium class named describe_stadium
- The describe_stadium method should utilize each method from the Stadium class which will then print a description of the arena (see step 10 for an example of a description).
- Create a new instance of the Stadium class named stadium1.
- The stadium1 instance should provide values for each of the three properties of the Stadium class
- Finally, stadium1 should call the describe_stadium method.
- The output should be similar to the following:
The Mercedes Benz Arena is located in Atlanta, GA and holds 70,000 fans.