Unit 7 Final Paper
- Due Sunday by 11:59pm
- Points 100
- Submitting an external tool
Utilize applicable suggestions in the Case analysis from Chapter 13, and provide a comprehensive analysis of J.C. Penny Company, Inc. (Case 26) in Wheelen, T. L., & Hunger, J. D., Hoffman, A. N., Bamford, C.E (2017). Be sure to incorporate the formats from Chapter 13 in the report.
- The form that your instructor will use to grade your paper is included in Course Resources. Thoroughly address each section.
- This is an individual analysis. Your analysis, recommendations, and implementation should be your own, and should reflect original thought.
- No minimum or maximum length is specified. However, it will likely take 15-20 pages to get the job done. Your instructor places no premium on length; in fact, brevity is preferable as long as the thoughts are expressed completely and comprehensively.
- The paper should be typed and double-spaced with 1-inch margins.
- The paper must include a cover page that includes your name, the course name and number, the name of the paper, the professor’s name, and the date submitted.
- Use additional researches from the University library and authentic public published articles to support your research findings.
All work must be documented; including material taken from the casebook. Use appropriate parenthetical citations (APA format) within the paper and include a reference page completed in a manner consistent with the University’s official style requirements.
See the Rubrics page for more information on grading.