Session 9 Activity 1.
- The definition of negotiation is the process by which two parties come together with differences to resolve them.
- There are always two parties in a negotiation.
- Which is more important
- Why might it be an advantage to appoint an agent to negotiate on your behalf?
- BATNA stands for?
- 1) True
- 2) True
- 3) The implementation of the agreement
- 4) C: They are more experienced and can detect if a deadlock is imminent.
- 5) D: Best Alternative to the Negotiated Agreement.