|Subject||7030MAA : Faculty of Engineering Environment and Computing|
Module Learning Outcomes Assessed:
- Develop solutions to given problems by the application of appropriate tools and techniques, within a chosen specialism, with professionalism, confidence and competence.
- Identify, select and review current information resources relevant to a particular problem and justify appropriate problem solving strategies with respect to resources, tools and techniques.
- Communicate effectively in formal and informal situations both verbally and otherwise with interested parties.
- Develop project management skills and critically evaluate research and problem solving processes.
- Take account of any legal, social and ethical issues relating to research and project work.