|Subject||610/0498/4: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care|
Section 1: Introduction
If you are using this qualification specification for planning purposes, please make sure that you are using the most recent version.
Aims and objectives
This qualification aims to:
- Focus on the study of the adult care worker’s role in care settings
- Offer breadth and depth of study, incorporating a key core of knowledge
- Provide opportunities to acquire a number of practical and technical skills
The objectives of this qualification are to:
- Build knowledge and skills to work in adult care in health and social care settings in England.
- Cover a wide range of areas allowing learners to tailor the qualification to meet their needs, interests, preferred progression paths and the context of their job role.